In my mind: Who knew cops would be funny?Police Station. Where everyone gets their justice reported, you see prisoners, and watch good television. This is place makes you feel like you did something wrong, like you're about to be arrested for something you didn't commit. Who knew that the same police station where we feel like confessing to every crime we might have committed would be the same place where we would have fun? That's right folks, I Gabrielle Fonseca, had fun at the police station.
There was this cop that we had to get information from, he seemed like an 'okay-I'm-a-very-strict-cop-fear-me' sort of thing but when we talked to him he actually made jokes like a normal person would do. I thought cops were scary, I guess not all cops are scary. Some are even funny.
There was this other cop in the jail area thingy and he was like cracking up jokes and all that jazz.
Cop man: Who's your leader?
Me: (sweating like I'm being roasted) Me!
Cop man: The members who aren't doing anything should wipe your leader's sweat off!
We all cracked up after that.
I want to go back there, the police dude(whose name is Romeo) was funny and it was air conditioned and it had cable! Ellie and Kat wanted to go back there because of that reason and mine's the funny part. Plus! He looked like one of my neighbors (He's 33 Kat, there's no way he'd be my 19 year old neighbor) We have a picture of him! I'm not going to show you. Two reasons why.
He might become famous and it's on Kat's phone.
Now I'm having doubts, should I be a police? NAH! Justice ain't my thing.
I'm off to find me some sour patch kids, I saw them lying around the house (Ha! Take that Ellie!)
--End.

No comments:
Post a Comment