Sunday, August 16, 2009

Soldier Madness.


In my mind: Camp Capinpin, where you get a slice of heaven.

Oh yes, we had our field trip at the Camp Capinpin. It was probably the best place I've ever been to. Especially the obstacle course part, that was the shit.

I still have a bruise from that event. On the bright side I tried every obstacle course there, I did not regret anything (especially the log thing where I held the cute soldier's hand. :3)

Not only did I had fun there but I also had fun in our bus. Who knew tour guides were funny? His name was Marlon G and he was the funniest tour guide I've ever seen. I couldn't even listen to my iPod 'cause I was too busy laughing my butt of from what he said! Everyone had their fair share of fun and not so fun moments. I actually have mine but I'm going to keep those moments to myself for reasons I will not tell.

I now realize the importance and the risk those soldiers are going through. They are really brave for doing what they are doing. To serve our country, they are willing to be away from their families and loved ones and risk their life. To all the soldiers out there, I give you props!

The second destination we went to was the Sierra Madre Park or Resort, I don't really know but it was so pretty.


Our group took lots and lots of pictures there we did the stolen shots and the jump shots. What made it more interesting is that the teachers were doing very weird and awkward poses, as if they aren't teachers. At least we know that teachers have a life outside of school.


I never knew being with these people would be so fun and memorable. When I made the decision to move out of my other section to this, I didn't know what I'll be experiencing. The brighter side is that I had fun with all the people I never thought I'd become friends with. This is by far the best field trip I've ever been through.

I'm so happy I get to experience it with these people. Moving on, the destinations we went to were really awesome. And that dog, wasn't part of the trip. He was just there. Then when we took his picture, he actually posed! That was so cute.

Anyways, if you were there you'd probably know what I'm saying and you've experienced it as well.

I really do wish it would happen again someday.

As of now, I can't help but say I'm proud to be Fleming. I'm going to miss 'kuya' Marlon, 'ate' Rain, Unknown-Soldier-Who's-Very-Cute, 'kuya' Casis, Sir Esmama, and the rest of the crew. I'm glad I get to spend time with them!

--End.

No comments:

Post a Comment