In my mind: mmm...cupcakesYes, I have a very unhealthy love for musicians. I love the way the play, the meaning behind those lyrics, and most of all the look in their eyes while they play in front of millions of people. The way they look at their fans makes me realize why the do what they do in the first place; they do it because they want to be heard, they want them to feel what they feel, they want to be the voice of the people. I don't know if this is right but this is how interpret it. I could see the twinkle in their eyes, it's so fascinating.
Musicians get to say what they have to say and enjoy what they do. They're having the time of their lives, it's unimaginable but it's true. Parents and elders think that they're just kids doing bad things (drinking, making 'noise', and such) but to us teenagers they are our idols; our role models. If only dreams would come true with a snap of your fingers, I'd be having the time of my life. Sadly, dreams don't come true with a snap of your fingers; some dreams don't even come true. Ever. You have to work hard and focus on that goal you have. Musicians. Musicians. Musicians.
I love the way they play and that they could send you into a world you never knew existed. Somehow, I think musicians are like writers. Poets. They create words and sentences that voice out their emotions and all their unwanted feelings. They are truly talented for making a poem is already hard; making a song is even harder. I have to give props to all the lyricists out there, job well done.
With every dream, there is always a wall to overcome in order to get closer to that dream. Some may have many walls to overcome that they want to give up. I also give props to those who still haven't given up and continue to strive. With them being an example, they make us want to be a better, if not stronger person than we already are. Dreams are things that we want to put into reality.
I have so many dreams, also so many walls to overcome. I'm currently an aspiring writer, I want to be able to voice out my thoughts and emotions to people like me. Troubled. Hopeless. In need of a person that would understand them.
I'm also an aspiring musician, I want to be able to feel the 'rush' musicians feel on stage. Even if my parents would not allow me to do such things, I am willing to take the risk and just do it.
I want to have an impact on the society, especially to teens like me. If only bands I like would have time to read this, it would be an honor. (Here I am, dreaming). I would want them (The Maine, All Time Low, The Cab, A Rocket To The Moon, Paramore, Mayday Parade, Forever The Sickest Kids, School Boy Humor, Sing It Loud, We The Kings, and The Summer Set) to be in Manila and have a concert here, on my birthday. The downside of having false hopes, they're too good to be true.
Still, even just one concert would give me happiness that'd last for an eternity. Seeing those bands play and having the time of my life at the same time, it's my little slice of heaven. Hey, if they can't come here then I would like to work for Buzznet or AP Magazine. Teehee :3
I have to wait 7 or 8 years before that happens, I'm willing to wait that long in order for me to be with them and importantly do what I want to do; write and be with music influenced people.
I hope that that is where my life would lead.
--End.

No comments:
Post a Comment