Can't wait for October. It's going to be the best month ever!
♥Chapter 3♥
Nothing More Than a Casual Fuck.
‘I took a walk for the very first time on the dark side of the dance floor,
Lit a match just to heat things up but I got more than I bargained for;
Mixed drinks, mixed feelings of elation,
I should have known it was a one night invitation.’
I stared at him in shock. My mind was telling me to run and ignore him but my body was doing the exact opposite. It was like every feeling I’ve blocked for years came crashing down on me. I tried to speak but words won’t come out of my mouth.
“Cassie, is that you?” He asked, disbelief filling his voice.
“…no” I said, walking away. Sadly, he grabbed my arm making my escape unsuccessful. Damn.
“Wait, it is you! I’d recognize that face anywhere!” He exclaimed.
“No, you must’ve mistaken me for some other girl. I get it all the time, if you don’t mind I have other business to attend to.” I snatched my arm back and walked away. Just like I did two years ago. Only this time, I knew this isn’t the end of it.
I made my way to the tent and helped the merch guy sell merch. I felt someone staring at me but I shook the feeling off. I decided to watch The Maine’s set which would be on the center stage at five in the afternoon; it was already four-thirty.
A Rocket to the Moon was playing their song ‘I’m Not Saying Goodbye’ which is one of my favorites. I decided to stay and watch them play, taking occasional pictures when needed. After their set, I congratulated the guys and watched The Maine play. These guys really know how to pump up the crowd. Every fan on the venue was either singing along or screaming their lungs out, if not both. Even back stage; I could see people bopping their heads to some of the songs.
I snapped some pictures, Kennedy saw this and grinned. I chuckled at his silliness. When I was satisfied, I turned the camera off and waited for them to finish. Each of them gave me a hug, when they finished.
“Ew, you’re all sweaty!” I made a face at them.
“Suck it up! You know you love us” John grinned.
“Well if you keep doing that, I don’t think I will!” I joked, making John put a hand on his heart and acted like he was hurt.
“Hey, are you going to All Time Low’s party?” Jared asked.
“Duh.” I smiled.
“Great! Let’s go!” Pat started dragging me towards the buses.
“Pat, wouldn’t it be more appropriate if we changed and didn’t smell like sweat?” I asked.
“Oh, right” He stopped and once again dragged me to the buses but only in the other direction.
I got out of my sweaty clothes and changed into a Glamour Kills tee and my black shorts, to top it all off I wore my purple high tops. I waited for the guys to finish, as of now I am living proof that guys take longer than girls. Thankfully, all the waiting paid off; they looked handsome.
We walked to All Time Low’s bus, which was not really far from us. I could feel the beat of the bass.
“Cassie! Glad you could make it.” Zack said, hugging me.
“Come on, it wouldn‘t be a party without me.” I kidded.
“True, drinks are over there.” He pointed to where people were sort of crowding.
“You know my weakness, Zacky” I bid him goodbye and headed over the drinks area. I took a red cup that was filled with coke and vodka. The usual.
After a few cups or so, I was feeling ecstatic. I walked over to the dance floor and danced. I soon felt someone’s arm around my waist and was grinding onto me. I felt him kiss my neck, the smell of alcohol coming from his breath but since it was a party I ignored it. Soon enough, I felt him tug my arm, leading me outside. I assumed that he was leading me to his bus or whatever, I was correct. When we entered, he roughly kissed me. I kissed back with the same amount of force he gave. The boy remained unknown to me, all I know is he’s in a band.
I removed his shirt and soon enough every article of clothing on our body was gone. I felt his kisses trail from my jaw line to my neck. It was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever experienced. We both collapsed on what I supposed was his bunk, panting.
I woke up with a massive headache and an arm around me, I saw who the arm belonged to and it was none other than Alex Knight. Shit. I had sex with him. This wasn’t supposed to happen! I got up carefully and got dressed. I tiptoed to the lounge and, trying not to wake anyone up.
“So you’re just going to leave like that?” I heard someone ask me from behind; I turned around and saw Aiden with arms across his chest. I stayed silent, taking a sudden interest on the floor.
“Cassie just talk to me, please” He said, coming closer. I walked up to him and hugged him, tears falling from my eyes.
“I missed you, Cass” He mumbled.
“I missed you too.” I
“Now, care to tell me what happened?” He asked, I blushed.
“Not here” I looked down.
“Over breakfast perhaps?” He suggested, I nodded my head in response.
We walked to a diner which was across the venue. We sat on a booth and ordered, I had pancakes while Aiden had bacon and eggs. While we were waiting, Aiden started the conversation.
“So Cass, tell me.” I took a deep breath and replied.
“Well, I left two years ago because I wanted change and the internship was a way for me to do so and I’ve been asked by Chris, my boss, to take pictures of your band but I was scared of what’ll happen so I declined. This year I was fooled by my boss into Warped Tour, I thought you guys weren’t here so I accepted. I arrived yesterday and was invited by Rian, a good friend of mine, last night. Last night, I got drunk and here we are.”
“Why?” He asked.
“What ‘why’?” I tilted my head in confusion.
“Why did you have sex with Alex?”
“I was drunk.”
“Why did you leave?”
“Because it would be awkward and I feel like he’s mad.” I looked down, I heard him sigh.
“Cass, he’s not mad. When you left he was really torn up. You’ve made such an impact on his and our lives as well. I know how much this hurts but you’re the reason why he wrote all these songs; you were, you are and you will be his inspiration no matter what. In some fucked up way, we thank you for it at the same time the hurt is still there.”
“I’m sorry.” I closed my eyes, the band’s faces filled my mind.
“It’s okay, we still love you nonetheless” He smiled, taking my hand in his.
“Even Alex?” I looked up with hopeful eyes.
“Even Alex. Trust me, he’s never set eyes on another girl but you.”
“What?” I asked, shocked. Why? Did he have feelings for me?
”You know what I mean, Cass.” At this point, he was smirking.
“No I don’t. What are you saying?” I asked.
“Nothing. Look our food’s here!” He shrugged the topic off, not letting it rise up ever again. It left me wondering.
We ate in silence with occasional small talks. I was a little happy that even if I did something hurtful like that, someone would still forgive me. I’m glad I have a friend like Aiden. I can finally feel my life fall back in to pieces little by little.
©Gabrielle

No comments:
Post a Comment