Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Brand New Eyes.


Aah, Paramore has done it again. They released their third album called Brand New Eyes today. Thus the title above. I almost forgot about the release date, good thing I saw 'Ignorance' while I was watching MTV.

Brand New Eyes is one of the best albums I've heard so far. As of now, my favorite song of theirs is 'Brick By Boring Brick'. It has this really catch beat to it and I just can't help but dance along to the song.

Yes, I'm still in the process of listening to the whole album. I'm currently on the ninth track of that song and as I'm listening to this song I'm reading a fan-fic made by XoShellyoX on quizilla. It's her Alex Gaskarth 'This Love Is Accidental' story. I was saddened because Jack, my favorite person in All Time Low becomes this evil conniving guy. I have always pictured Jack as this really hyper guy that acts like a random five year old, not an evil bastard.

This is probably one of the worst week I've ever had. Classes are suspended until Friday, which is a plus because I don't have a monologue to memorize which was supposed to be performed on Friday but having no classes and being stuck at home because some areas are flooded is starting to make me crazy.

I saw We The Kings vocalist, Travis Clark's tweet and made me laugh at the same time be awed. Here's what he tweeted:


I'm gonna send a box of WTK merch to the phillipines as well as lots of macaroni and cheese :) what will you send??


That was really sweet, the Philippines, my home country needs as much help as we can get. Any form of donation would be really helpful to the families that lost their homes, loved ones, and even their enemies.

I heard there's going to be a stronger typhoon coming on Thursday, stronger than typhoon Ondoy. I want you guys to pray for every one's safety. I hope no one dies, everything will be alright as long as we have faith in God.

I experienced being in that storm a few days back. It was a Saturday when me, my brother, and my mom went out knowing there was a storm. For the sake of the people in my mom's office, she wanted them to have their pay so that they could feed their families while me and my brother don't. We just wanted to stay home, but we had to follow mom's orders. So we couldn't find a road that wasn't blocked with water. People were stopping us telling us that the road was closed because of the flood. After a few hours we made it to her office, and when people had their pay we thought we could go home. No, we faced flood again.

I was actually scared that the car would stop in the middle of the flood we were going through. The radio started going off and the lights were dimming, good thing the office was near my Grandma's house. We spent a few hours there and went home. My dad on the other hand was sick and all alone at home, where there was no electricity.

I was glad we were able to get home, need I remind you the whole day me and my brother haven't taken a shower. We thought the trip would take only 30 minutes, not 7 hours.


--End.

No comments:

Post a Comment