
Holy cow. We won. Yes, the much awaited math dance finally ended with us taking the first place followed be Fermi and Evans. This award was not expected to tell you the truth. Most of us were expecting Fermi to take first place, I guess luck was on our side now.
How did it happen? We don't know, I have a wild speculation that it was because of the Audience Impact.
THE STORY:
Everyone in our group was nervous. My hands were trembling, as if any small touch could kill it or something. At first, Jaypee, Jard, Ian, and Gerome entered the gymnasium. The rest of us were scattered and wearing hoods like what the jedi's wear. Then we approched them in a zombie like walk, Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' was playing. The CD was remix so it had songs like 'Thriller', 'My Humps', 'Nasty Girl', 'Don't Cha', and 'Dora Opening Theme Song'. It was one of the most fun thing I've ever done in my life.
Back to the dance, the CD made a sound and 'Nasty Girl' started playing, we were still wearing our hoods so it was sort of awkward. Then it made a sound again, we went to our positions in 'My Humps' we took off our hoods, making all the audience scream.
I think the best part was 'Don't Cha'. Every song that was played made everyone in the audience cheer and yell. It was the best feeling I ever had. The audience cheered for us because I don't think they know what's going to happen next. We wrapped the boys in one big black cloth and when we released the cloth, all of them were wearing skirts. It was the best thing ever.
The audience must've been thinking 'oh what's going to happen next?' I love it.
Each one of us gave every energy we had on that dance, considering we've been practicing all day. It was such a miracle we had that kind of energy in us. I felt a surge of energy pulse through my veins and made me dance livelier than I normally would have :)
I just wish we're like this on the cheer dance, if not better.
--End.

No comments:
Post a Comment