
Today's events were both exhausting and satisfying. We're almost done with the song and everyone is having fun while practicing.
As of today, I am now living proof that rain can really make you relax and feel happy. After our practice, we had to walk down the streets to get a ride. We left our friend, Lucky's house around nine-thirty in the evening. It was raining cats and dogs then.
We walked out of the subdivision, soaking wet. It made me feel like I was a kid again, running around in the rain not caring about anything or anyone around you. Me and the gang boarded a tricycle and we could all feel the cold breeze the vehicle made. I was shivering at that point.
We then boarded a jeepney and soon we went our separate ways. As I was walking around our street, the rain was pouring like there was no tomorrow. When I got home, I received one hell of a scolding courtesy of my mother. She was bombarding me with questions like 'why are you soaking wet?' 'where's the umbrella I asked you to bring?' 'why are you home so late?'
I couldn't even answer all her questions because she asked me to take a bath. This day was probably one of the best I ever had. Sure it was great, but tonight I'm having the biggest headache I've ever had so far.
Great I think I'm going to be sick.
We have practice again tomorrow, I wish we'll be the winners on Friday.
Wish us luck!
--- I'm going to go lie down. Bleck.
--End.

No comments:
Post a Comment