
Hello blog! I've decided to name you Fiddlesworth, or maybe Schnitzer. Whatever it may be, you'll just have to answer to me.
Well, Christmas is just a few days away. Hurray! Time to partay!
Finally, after a month we are going back to a place we call our second home. How I missed that school. It's just sad that the star section and our section won't be together anymore, still the memories we shared can never be forgotten.
How have you been, Chives? We never had something to talk about. I miss you.
MLIA is a bunch of fun, random people sharing their average lives. Quite interesting, really. I wish you had the time to read some of the posts, Twinkle. Yes, that can be a boy's name. I want my blog to be a boy, why do you care?
I really don't have anything to say, just wanting to make this post longer than I used to. Hm, I now know why I can't write stories at that hell-ish school that we stayed in. It's 'cause my mind doesn't do anything in that school. After four weeks of not writing, it made my head want to explode.
So far, I'm really enjoying our group (Fleming). They're fun to hang out with and it seems like everybody can click to anyone. Oh and playing PSP at school, best times ever.
I'm going to miss those days. My comfy chair, our free times which we use to sleep, sleeping when the teacher is boring, eating, annoying people, laughing our butts of, and just having a blast. For some reason, I wish we never have to leave. Why? It's 'cause I never knew that Fleming and Fermi(the star section) can bond that well, it's amazes me.
Putting that topic aside, I've finally made a Christmas list (Santa, I really hope you can read this).
- A Lightsaber
- A Hello Kitty Coloring book and a box of crayons
- Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
- Twitter Wit: Brilliance in 140 Characters or Less by
I'll try to update more. I'm saving up for Christmas gifts and super busy with school and such.
Oh, and I'm busy being a spy and a Dinosaur. It's our little secret, Finley.
--End.

No comments:
Post a Comment