Monday, December 14, 2009

Hot Fudge.

I think my computer is not a Microsoft Windows XP, it's more of a Pentium 1. Seriously, can it be any slower?!

For all you curious people, the title is my new alternative for a certain swear word. I'm not going to tell, I don't want to swear. I'm sorry Fudge for saying your name in vain, your delicious chocolate-y name.

Anyways, not only is this desktop slow but also stupid. I need a cow, 'cause cows can fix everything. Ellie, you are not a cow. Accept that.

It's as slow as slow can be. Seriously, I have a problem.

I hate things that take time to do. It's like a cow giving birth to a sheep; So Wrong, It's Right. I crack myself up.

Hello Christmas. Oh oh oh! I can't wait for Christmas, apparently a few weeks ago I got broke but now, I got cash baby! Ka-ching! Now, all I have to do is buy presents and save what's left of it and save some more for the Paramore concert on March 9.

It's so epic, it wins. It's like Google vs. Yahoo!, you know Google would win just give up Yahoo. No one cares for you anymore.

Apparently, I cannot upload a picture for this entry because after I praised Google, the Google Images page won't open. I think Google thinks I hurt Yahoo!'s feelings, it's okay the truth hurts.

Well, I'll be darned. It worked. I can use the Google Images page again. Google, you sure are amazing.

As you all know, I'm 100% Google. Oh and I'm a ninja dinosaur that eats gay vampires that sparkle. Fear me, Edward Anthony Massen Cullen. I don't know if it's spelled right and frankly, I don't give a fudge. Seriously, why would I give a fudge to a sparkly fairy with fangs?

Grr. Yahoo! Mail won't open. This just shows how Yahoo! sucks like a vacuum. In case you're wondering, I like to babble about random things so here it is.

Fudge. Cookie. Cow. Brownie. Moose. Cow. Reindeer. Santa. Fatass. Cow. Little Shit. Sparta. Dinosaurs. Ninja. Waldo. Cow. Pirates. Miley 'ugly' Cyrus. Sparkly Gay Vampire Fairy. Jedi. Darth Vader. Harry Potter. The Force. Mr. Cow. Dumbledore. Voldemort.

Should I end it here? Yes, I should for I will be late for my 8-hour sleep and I got one minute left until curfew.

Good night.

-- End.

2 comments: