Hello there. It's been a while, hasn't it? I honestly can't say I've been busy as to why I haven't written in a while. I guess I just don't have the time or energy to do so.
I just had something in my mind for a while. A few days ago, I found out that my brother used to have a blog. His name was something stereotypical and just plain funny. He says to me "Yeah, it may seem stereotypical today but when I used that blog eight years ago it wasn't. What about you? Do you think 'skittlesheartsmusic' would be cool eight years from now?"
That simple question. The question that filled my mind for a day. I know it may seem like it's not a big deal but somehow the question still lingers in my head even if I don't want it to. What if I get sick of my blog title? I reassure myself that I won't because it's one of the three things that I love. Skittles, hearts, and music.
My mind wants to wander now but I really don't want to get off this topic. I guess my mind will take over for now.
- Skittles
Some people may wonder what I love about 'em. When I was a kid, I used to hate them because they're so sour. Today, I realize that Skittles are just like people. Some may be too sour, some may be just right. Another reason is, they're so fun especially when you throw it at people.
- Hearts
We all know that the heart is probably one of the most beautiful yet fragile part of our being. I love how the heart is the symbol for love and how love can turn the world upside down. The way love binds the blind and the deaf or how love binds the unexpected. It's just so magical.
- Music
There we go. My mind has finally taken its beauty sleep. Sometimes I wish I had an alter ego, don't you? Someone opposite from you that everybody knows. Like this little hyperly active girl could be quiet and anti-social at times yet people still accept her for what she is.
It's not the same for me. If I, a talkative lazy girl, was not in the mood to be talkative or lazy, people would assume that something was wrong with me. Is it wrong for me to get out of my routine thing?
Sometimes, I want to be that girl. The girl that could change something. The girl that would do something big, something awesome. They say that if you put your mind to it, it could happen. What if it didn't?
Like when I leave the school, what would I leave? Would I be the girl that no one knows the name of or would I be the girl that did something?
Sometimes, I feel like I want to do something reckless. Like get drunk inside of school or get suspended. I can't do it because of the little voice inside my head that overpowers me sometimes. Stupid voices that keep talking to me.
I just don't know how to end this but Garfinkle, this is not the end of our talk. There will be more, expect that.
--End.


No comments:
Post a Comment