Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dark World.


Good evening.

There is a tale of one girl. She would be the person that everyone of her friends come to for help with problems or asks her for advice. Everyday, she'd listen to their heart aches and sadness bottled up inside pouring out.

Normally, she'd tell them that everything would be okay; there's a bright side to everything. She'd make them laugh and feel better. She was a friend that would ignore what they were doing just to help a friend out.

Every night before she goes to sleep, she'd think of how her friends cope with all those problems their dealing with and what would she do if she was in the same place her friend was in.

What her friends didn't know is, she also had problems. She won't do what she advised her friend who is in the same situation as her. She'd tell herself that maybe one day everything would be alright, she would finally be happy.

At night, she couldn't fall asleep. Instead, she cried herself to sleep. She cried for her problems, her friends' problems, and everything that's wrong with everything. It was the only way for her to release everything. The hate, the anger, the pity, the stupidity, the selfishness. Everything.

Her heart aches when she sees her friends sad, pained, and even troubled. She'd do almost anything to help. Once her friend thought about killing himself, her heart was saddened for she never thought someone like him would feel something like that. She realized that she was the same as him, she felt sad yet kept a smile on her face just to please everyone.

She told him not to do it, think of the bright side but everything he said was true. She chose not to believe it until one by one, most of her friends felt sad, depressed, pained, hearts aching for people they couldn't have. She had have enough.

She let the darkness that was trying to take her on their side engulf her. She finally accepted reality. Everything she believed in - love, happiness, peace - was a lie, she accepted it. The world is cruel, evil in fact.

She finally let the truth into her thick skull. There is no happiness. Nothing, just emptiness. You live, you get hurt, you die.

--End Story.

That's it. I've had enough of telling people 'it'd be alright.' or 'There's always a bright side' or 'Once you've reached rock bottom, the only way to go is up'.

Truth be told, I feel like crying. I hate how the world is. Must it be full of pain and suffering? I just wish things were better.

I guess it's time to live the way I did; back to reality.

All this time, I've been up on a cloud, dreaming. Dreaming of a world filled with peace, love, and happiness. I've awakened from that dream and saw the real world filled with hate, anger, and cruelty. It's about time I faced the facts that my dream would never become a reality.

I'd just live life the way it should be, no more happy me. I could be happy but I guess now's just not the right time.

I don't know what'll happen to me anymore. I feel as though, everything's not right. I'm sure that some people have it worse than me but I still can't help but feel sad.

I just wish that everything would be okay.

-End.

No comments:

Post a Comment