♥Chapter 10♥
I’ll Be Your Memories
‘It isn't much, but it's enough
to form imaginary lines
Forget your scars, we'll forget mine
the hours change so fast
Oh God, please make this last’
I woke up and saw that Garrett wasn’t on my side; I groggily stood up and headed over the counter where I saw the guys eating their food.
“Hey.” I rubbed the sleep off my eyes.
“Hey there, cutie.” Garrett handed me a bowl filled with cereal, I gratefully took it.
“So are you guys going to play today?” I asked, mouthful of lucky charms.
“No, and Cassie chew then swallow.” Pat instructed, I rolled my eyes.
“Who’s up for a trip around town?” John asked.
“No one.” I mumbled, earning a playful slap in the arm by John.
“I’m up for it.” Jared agreed, Kennedy and Pat nodded.
“Gar, aren’t you coming with them?” I asked.
“Only if you are.” He smiled a cheeky smile.
“Fine. Let me get ready.”
I went out back and washed my face and brushed my teeth. We really need to stay at a hotel. I wore my black shorts and a purple v-neck with my black high tops. Once I came back out, I saw that Garrett was the only one left.
“They left without us!” I exclaimed, throwing my arms in the air.
“Actually, I told them to leave without us.”
“Why?” I cocked my head to the side.
“I was thinking of spending this day with just the two of us.” He smiled and came closer to me.
“Okay, what do you want to do?” I hugged him.
“Wreck havoc in Wal-Mart then eat?” He suggested, I nodded my head.
We walked outside the bus and sure enough his yellow car was still there in its yellow glory. He drove us to Wal-Mart. Once we got there, I went for the roller blades and roller bladed to him.
“Gar, catch me!” I squealed, he caught me and soon enough he got a bike for himself and began biking all over Wal-Mart.
“Gar, let’s play hide and seek!” He nodded.
“Not it!”
“Not it! Damn!” Garrett sighed and began counting.
I hid behind a big Barbie doll and waited for Garrett to come and find me. As I peeked at the Barbie’s side, I saw a security guard looking at Garrett who was looking at a pile of balls hoping I was there.
The security walked towards Garrett, anger was visible in his big fat face. I made a run for it and grabbed Garrett’s hand.
“Cassie! You were supposed to hide until I found you.” Garrett whined.
“Do you want to get caught by that big fat security guard?” I asked, sarcastically.
“No.” He mumbled.
“Good, now let’s go!” We ran outside the parking lot and drove until we saw McDonald’s.
We sat inside and sat down, breathing heavily.
“Let’s never do that again.” Garrett said once he caught his breath.
“Why? It was fun!” I whined.
”Yeah, especially when you’re running for your life.” He said, sarcastically.
“That’s the joy of it! The thrill, it makes you thrive for more.” I said.
“This is what I love about you, Cassie. Here we are, running for our lives and you’re having fun.” He said, shaking his head.
“Shut up and get me food.” He groaned but did so anyway.
I checked the time once we finished eating, it was already four in the afternoon. We were both tired and too full to move.
“Garrett, let’s go.” I whined, pulling his arm/
“No, I want to stay here.” He said, shaking his head.
“Please, I want to play Halo with Kennedy.”
“Alright, let’s go Princess.” He said.
“I’m not a Princess!” I shrieked, I hate being called a Princess when I’m not one.
“I was only kidding.” He defended, I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.
“I’m sorry, I’ll never call you Princess again.” He said, hugging me.
“Fine. Let’s go.” I grumbled.
Once we reached the venue the guys said that we were set for
Hey girlie, I’m going to steal you from The
I laughed and replied, Okay Jacky, just don’t kill me.
A few minutes later he replied, Now why would I do that? Oops, I’ll talk to you later Cassie. Alex’s being an ass. Love you. Xx
I replied, When is he isn’t? Okay Jacky, see you tomorrow. Love you too. Xx
Garrett sat next to me and just looked at me.
“What?” I laughed.
“You’re so pretty.” I blushed and looked down.
“Shut up, Gar.” I pushed him.
“What? You are.” He smiled.
“So how about tomorrow, we hang out again?” He suggested.
“I can’t Jack and I have the whole day to spend tomorrow. Is that okay?” He nodded his head.
“I’m going to go to sleep, all that adventure tucked me out. Good night, Gar.” I kissed his cheek. As I was about to walk away, he grabbed my hand. I turned my head towards him.
“You missed.” He said, I laughed and pecked his lips.
“There. Good night.” I said.
“Good night, baby.”
I climbed into my bunk and fell asleep with a smile on my face. This was one of the best days of my life.
© Gabrielle

No comments:
Post a Comment