Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random, Very Random Indeed.











I guess all these pictures would explain how I'm feeling right now. Well, I have no school for a week last week and tom
orrow we don't have school again. Being me, I would be as happy as a girl who either ate skittles WITH ice cream or drank but no. Truth be told, I'm getting sick of being cooped up in my house with it's boring white walls that almost make it look like a hospital.

The second picture, the guys playing the guitar butt naked, made me laugh like there was no tomorrow. I guess when you're really bored, you're mind makes you do weird things. Good thing I haven't reached that level of boredom, then again, it would be really weird if my relatives saw me like that. Poor guy, he is either really bored or he was payed to do it. Either way, he seemed like he was enjoying himself. Total 'Lol' moment right there.

God, I'm feeling the stereotypical American. Not that it's an insult or anything but it's something out of the ordinary for me. But all day I haven't done anything but eat and use my computer. This is what I call a Lazy Day. Well, except for going to the mall. You know what I did? Eat. Yeah, call me fatass or whatever but it's what I call 'food trip'.

I ate one blizzard which is the shit, one doughnut which reminded me of the stereotypical cop, one order of siomai complete with gulaman from 'The Siomai House', and three well make that four 'cause I'm eating one right now slices of pizza. Now you must be wondering, why the hell am I posting shit like this. To answer your question, read my title, I felt like it.

I'm going to burn all these calories tomorrow. I just hope It won't be Lazy Day tomorrow. Well, Blog; if I could call you that, I have great news. I just had a dream involving everything I loved. Music. The Maine. Boys. Yes, everything is so music related, eh?

my dream:

I walked around the streets of someplace I was never familiar with. I approached a house that seemed like my type of house. I walked in without knocking and saw a lady watching TV.

"Hey Gab!" The lady greeted me, I stared at her weirdly.
"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" She looked at me like I had two heads and said that she was my best friend, Cassie.

And that Cassie looked a lot like the Cassie from my story 'What Exactly Is Holding Us Back?' The black hair and gray eyes gave it away.

"Oh, okay." I said, unconvinced. I asked her what she was doing here.
"I'm here to help you with your attire." She cheered.
"For what?" I asked. Man, I was full of questions today.
"Hello, were you even awake when we talked about it?" She waved here arms around.
"No?" I said.
"Last night Alex and John invited us to their concert." She said in a'duh' tone.
"Alex and John are?" I asked, I felt like I was really out of the loop.
"Alex is the vocalist for Split Second Eternity and my boyfriend." She giggled, I knew this was bound to happen. I mean I was the writer afterall.
"And John?"
"He's John O'Callaghan from The Maine"
"Oh my God! Don't be shitting me!"
"I'm not! Now go and fix yourself we leave in ten minutes." She shoo'ed me away. I went upstairs and entered a room which I assumed was my room and changed into a pair of black acid washed skinny jeans and a yellow Glamour Kills tee along with my rainbow colored high tops and a TWLOHA bracelet. These are the clothes I've been wanting my whole life. Wonder how old I am right now.

Satisfied, I walked downstairs and ushered Cassie for us to go. She complied. We arrived at the venue and met with John. So far I've met all of the guys and had a great time. Split Second Eternity were up first followed by The Maine.

"They're pretty good, aren't they?" I jumped, startled by the voice which was really close to my ear. I turned around and saw Garrett.
"Hey Gar."
"Scared you?" He chuckled.
"Just give me a heart attack why don't you?" I said.
"I wouldn't want that cute face to be wiped out from the face of the planet." I blushed. Is this my dream come true? Garrett fucking Nickelsen was complimenting me.
"That's sweet, Gar."
"So you want to have dinner with the guys after the concert?" He asked.
"Sure, who'll be there?"
"The Maine and Split Second Eternity." I nodded my head, he said that he'll see me right here after they play.
"Well, it's time for me to show you our awesomeness" I scoffed, never knew this boy could be so cocky. Then again, I never really knew him.
"Good luck."
"We won't need it." I rolled my eyes, man I wish he'll break his bass from all his cockyness.
"Then again a good luck kiss won't hurt." I was about to protest but I felt his soft lips on mine, taking me by surprise.

He left me dumbfounded and as they played I couldn't help but watch him play. The way he seemed so concentrated at the same time he was having fun. The way he sang along to their song. The way he jumped up and down, pumping up the crowd.

"So you like Garrett, eh?" Cassie asked.
"What? No!" I stuttered.
"Could've fooled me."
"Come on Cass, so what if I liked him? There is no way he'd like me back." I admitted.
"I guess him staring at you lovingly wouldn't count him liking you." She said, turning me around so I was facing him. Garrett caught my eye and he winked at me, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. Garrett Daniel Nickelsen, what have you done to me?

After their set, I was greeted by sweaty hugs and one kiss on the cheek by none other than Garrett. The moment he did that my heart exploded and heat rose up to my cheeks. I saw Cassie give me an all-knowing look.

We headed to the Denny's across the venue and ordered our desired food. I felt something near my thigh vibrate. It was a message. I took out my iPhone, what job did I have anyway?

It was from John.

Hey can I talk to you outside? I'm already out.

I looked up and saw that John was indeed gone.

Okay. Meet you in a few.

I excused myself from the group, earning a look from Garrett. I got out and saw John near a tree.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"I have a question."

"Okay? Shoot"
"Are you and Garrett together?" My eyes bulged from what he said. There is no way we could be together. We were just a bit touchy feely tonight, right?
"No. Why?" I asked, John looked at his feet and said.
"Nothing."
"Okay, so shall we get back there?" He nodded his cute little head, I mean I like John but only as a friend. Well, more like a brother but you get what I mean.

When we came back, Garrett gave me a note.

Gab, can I ask you a question?

Man, people are asking me things these days.

Yeah sure, but can you like text it to me? I feel like I'm back in high school.

When I returned the letter to him, he started typing furiously on his phone. Soon enough, my phone buzzed. My breath got caug
ht as I read the message.

I like you. Be my girlfriend?

I looked up and saw him looking at me, waiting for an answer. I couldn't think. So I got up and hugged him.

"Is that a yes?"
"It's a yes."

I heard Cassie said "Finally, after all this time you two got together."
I turned to her and asked, "What do you mean?"
"I mean you two have been acting all sweet to each other for the past few months, it's about time!"

Huh, I guess I associated with the band a long time ago.

--DREAM END.

So I was thinking that it was like a one-shot dream, as if that'll ever happen. have a feeling that this is not the end. It's like my dream is urging me to stop writing 'Two Kids, One Love' and just write one shots. Tempting dream, very tempting.

I guess this is what happens when you fall asleep listening to The Maine and waking up listening to them
still. Garrett, you never cease to amaze me. No wonder I love you. Just kidding. You're cool.

And Cassie?! The fudge. SSE was there too! I can't believe this.

I got to lay off the McDonald's shit for a while. They're giving me weird dreams.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the boy who is everywhere to me. And no, I do not have an addiction. He just means a lot to me. No biggie. I look up to him like an older brother. In fact, he's about the same age as my brother. Coincidence? Hmm...

--End.


No comments:

Post a Comment